Online Professional Development for Educators
pd21 is a personalized online professional development system that helps teachers seamlessly integrate technology and 21st century instruction into their classrooms.
Tutorials, workshops and a library of project-based technology integration activities provide the skills, effective practices and transference needed to ensure 21st Century teaching and learning in every classroom.
- Convenient: 24/7 on-demand access to high-quality PD content focused on supporting technology integration and 21st Century teaching and learning.
- Job-embedded learning: : A library of over 150 classroom-ready technology integration projects are proven to promote job-embedded PD, impact learning, and increase student achievement.
- Rapid transference of understanding: Multiple formats and points of entry to points to professional learning combined with a library of technology-embedded lessons speed the adoption of technology in the classroom.
- Support for systemic change: Progress monitoring of professional development activities support for effective district-wide systemic change.
- Preparation to meet the ISTE NET*T and Common Core State Standards
View all pd21 Professional Development